Friday, September 2, 2011

Smashing News!!

We interrupt the regularly scheduled post to bring you important news.

For the past year, I have been ordering my favorite make-up, Smashbox, online. {Okay, I stocked up before I left and have actually only needed to place one order since. But you get the point!}

La Gardenia carries Smashbox!!! Are you as excited as I am about this news?

Apparently it is fairly recently that they have acquired the line and, according to the lady at the La Gardenia in the Emisfero Mall, they are the only company in Italy that carries it.

Right now, La Gardenia is having a 10% off sale if you purchase 2 or more items. There were a few brands that the sale did not apply to, but most of the store was on sale. She did not know the exact date the sale would end, but said at least a week, maybe 2 weeks.

    ************
One more bit of information I found out while I was shopping, er, researching yesterday. If you purchase children's clothing at H & M between 1-14 September, you will receive a 5 Euro gift card that can be used between 15-21 September. {If I understood the sign and the cashier correctly}. I did not see a requirement for purchasing a certain dollar amount. I believe it was any purchase of children's clothing.

5 Euro probably isn't worth a special trip to H&M. If you were planning on going anyway though, why not! I got mine.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment