Monday, October 24, 2011

Aviano Blogs

I began this blog because it was difficult to get good information about the area before {and even after} we got here. I wanted it to be a place for advice and information about the base and area. After several PCS's over the years, this has been a real tough one for a variety of reasons. I have heard many people express frustration about the base, the area, housing, and Italians! I feel like being well-informed makes everything a little easier. So I thought throwing a little information out there might help.

Fortunately, I have made a couple of local bloggy friends who felt the same way. There are 2 other lovely ladies who also run blogs here at Aviano. The funny thing is I think we could all write about the same thing and you'd get 3 completely different takes on it!

So without further ado, allow me to introduce the adorably funny Ms. Tessa at Ciao, Blogga. A new military spouse who cracks me up with her funny pictures and stories. She definitely has a unique and fresh perspective on the military life and life at Aviano!

The other Aviano blog that you simply must check out is Aviano Dolce Vita. Ah, the sweet life! This blog has links for just about anything in and around our area. She is great at posting all of the local festivals. And there are a LOT of those! A great source to reference for just about any local information.

Do you have an Aviano blog that I could add to my blog roll? Or do you visit another site that has tons of great Aviano info? If so, let me know about it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Did you see the shoutout in my last blog? :D We need to meet up!

    ReplyDelete