Monday, January 9, 2012

Excuses Excuses

Well, I've been gone a while. Sorry about that. Lately things have been a little....


Source


Source


And way more of this than I felt like was our fair share...


We've taken some necessary un-fun trips, some fun unnecessary trips; had guests come and go; birthdays, holidays, and many things that I've probably already forgotten by now.

Lucky for you, though, I've made a resolution to keep up with this little blog better...and drink more water. I don't know how my drinking more water will help you, but hopefully I can become more dedicated to a regular blog schedule. Though blogging will always be at the bottom of a pile of other much higher priorities, I think a little organization will get me back on track.

So if anyone out there is still reading Surviving Aviano....tell me, what information would you like to know about Aviano? Are you curious about housing? School information? Shopping? Food? What do you want to read about?

2 comments:

  1. We're still new here, so I'm not familiar with a lot of shopping opportunities. I'd also like to check out more restaurants in other towns! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I checked this out...interesting and time consumming. Thoughts and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete